Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thoughts on Local Economy

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog.

Today I wanted to touch on local economy. This video was spurred on by a budget meeting I attended this evening which discussed the proposed up coming budget for my county.

Sorry about the video freaking out - I didn't realize it until after I had already made the video and I didn't have time (or energy) to go back and rerecord it. I still think that the content is relevant however.



Here are some reading material you may find interesting that are either economy or news related:

Please remember to follow me on Twitter and Pownce.

Also, please leave your comments. Let me know if you are enjoying the videos or not. If your not, please make suggestions. Should I just type my content or keep doing what I have been doing? What things do you want to hear about? Please let me know!

Thanks,

Jason

No comments: