Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hi There,

I decided to start this blog to help find my passion. I have many interests but I haven't found anything that I would say I feel "passionate" about. I will use this blog, and my readers comments to help either find something I am really passionate about, or help to realize I am already passionate about something and I just need to "take it to the next level".

I am new to blogging, so we will see what happens. I am hoping to not only post text updates but video updates as well. And as far as I can tell, the posts could be about anything under the sun as I try and narrow in on "my passion".

And perhaps there is someone else like me out on the web that also wants to find their passion - or maybe you already have and can help the rest of us. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Jason

No comments: